Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.*
The cancellation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and this order is or will be delivered uniformly.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Badeparadies Schwarzwald TN GmbH, Am Badeparadies 1, 79822 Titisee-Neustadt, Germany, telephone number: 0080004444333, fax number: 07651/9360-122, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory howev
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that he or she is exercising the right of withdraw before the end of the withdraw deadline period.er.
*Please consider the reasons for exclusion or termination.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel the contract, all payments received by us from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you selected an alternative form of delivery to the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), shall be refunded immediately, i.e. not later than within 14 days of the date on which the notification of the cancellation of this contract by you was received by us. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have proved that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
The direct costs of returning the goods are to be borne by you.
They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
(1) The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can quickly deteriorate or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustated publications with the exception of subscription contracts.
(2) The right of cancellation expires prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
(3) Reserving a lounger
- There is no question of a distance selling contract in accordance with § 312g BGB in case of reserving a lounger. Due to this fact there is no cancellation right and right of return, and reserving a lounger is binding.
(4) Specific-day entrance tickets
- Legal regulations apply if you want to cancel the contract. You can change your booking until 10.00 p.m. on the day prior to your planned visit. Charges for processing amount to €10.00.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An Badeparadies Schwarzwald TN GmbH, Am Badeparadies 1, 79822 Titisee-Neustadt, Fax number: 07651/9360-122, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notifications)
(*) Delete as appropriate.